Avocado Smoothie Recipe (Sinh Tố Bơ)
This super easy avocado smoothie recipe will give you an almost sinful dessert with the richness of and extra texture formed by frozen Haas avocado slices.
Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time5 mins Freezing avocados 1 hr Author: Hungry Huy
- 1 medium Haas avocado sliced and frozen
- ½ c ice
- ⅓ c milk (add more if you want to thin smoothie)
- ¼ c condensed milk (add more if you want a sweeter smoothie)
- To make the frozen avocado slices, cut ripe avocados in medium sized slices. Line a sheet pan with wax paper and place the avocado slices individually on the pan. Place this sheet in the freezer for one hour. When they have frozen, you can use them for the smoothie or put them in a freezer safe container.
- To make the smoothie, add all the ingredients into a strong blender. Consistency should be super thick with small chunks of the frozen avocados.
- This ratio is not too sweet, but you can adjust the amount of condensed milk for a sweeter taste. To make this a smoother consistency, you can add more milk too.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and eat with a straw or spoon (it’s that thick!).
Calories: 617kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 1366mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 629IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 333mg | Iron: 1mg
Take the Trip:
VIETNAM TOURS & LUXURY TRAVEL
Venture into dynamic Vietnam on a customized guided tour. In Hanoi, the ‘Paris of the Orient,’ set out with your private guide to explore the maze of markets, restaurants and cafés in the narrow alleyways of the Old Quarter. From beautiful Hoi An, try fishing with a traditional net and have your catch turned into a succulent dinner by a local chef. Sail out onto the picturesque Perfume River as age-old landscapes unfold before you—women wearing traditional conical hats and children running along the banks. As for kids, our award-winning ‘Kidtastic’ tours are perfect for families of all ages. Led by expert guides, your tailor-made adventures could include a fabulous water puppet show, overnight train journey to Sapa to trek the lush forests of Hoang Lien National Park, a cruise past the hauntingly beautiful limestone peaks of Halong Bay or dinner with the descendants of Vietnam’s royal family. Whatever you desire! From Hanoi to Ho Chi Mihn, let our experts create your guided Vietnam tour, rich with unforgettable moments of culture, cuisine and bountiful natural beauty.
OUR VIETNAM TOURS are private and customized just for you by our team of seasoned destination experts.
VIETNAM HIGHLIGHTS: PEARL OF INDOCHINA
THE DISCOVERY CUSTOM TOUR 10 days from $2,830 pp*
Itinerary Includes Stops in: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, & Ho Chi Minh City
Delve into scenic natural wonders, journey through history, and sample Vietnamese culinary delights. Experience the must-sees of Vietnam from top to bottom – all without breaking the bank.
“The trip was fantastic, well planned, great tour guys. That was a trip of a lifetime and Kensington “Tin T., July 23, 2019
The stiff mix of rye whiskey or, as it was originally made, Cognac, Peychaud’s bitters, sugar and absinthe is the official cocktail of New Orleans. It was first created at the Sazerac Coffee House in the mid 1800s.
Get more iconic American drink recipes for favorites like Mint Julep or a Gin Rickey, including a few fun facts too! Did you know that Mint Juleps used to be drunk as breakfast beverages because they were believed to protect farmers against malaria? —Food & Wine Magazine
Take the Trip:
GLACIER NATIONAL PARK OVERVIEW
This 10-day trip onboard Amtrak from Chicago to Glacier National Park to Seattle is one you won’t want to miss! Your tour kicks off in Chicago, where you’ll enjoy an architecture sightseeing cruise of the Chicago River. Next up is Glacier National Park! Savor its breathtaking beauty and fresh mountain air while touring its most stunning peaks and valleys. Then it’s on to Seattle! The gleaming “Emerald City” is sure to delight! A timeless journey awaits you!
- Sightseeing architecture cruise of Chicago
- Two Medicine Valley Boat Cruise of Glacier National Park*
- Big Sky Circle Tour of Glacier National Park*
- Admission to the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden & Glass Exhibit
- Sightseeing city tour of Seattle
PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES:
- One-way Amtrak® in Coach accommodations from Chicago to Glacier National Park and Glacier National Park to Seattle onboard the Empire Builder®
- 7 nights’ hotel accommodations; 2 nights’ onboard Amtrak
- 1 meal included (1 dinner)
*Seasonal activity: Glacier Park Two Medicine Valley Boat cruise runs early June to early September and Big Sky Circle Tour runs mid-June to mid-September.
“The trip across the country was wonderful. The scenery was beautiful. I highly recommend a long-distance train trip. The trip is relaxing, comfortable and interesting.”Melanie W., August 2019
Visit the Wild, Wild West with Quality & Service with Some Disney Magic
Get ready to experience the world from the comfort of your home, because Adventures by Disney is taking you on a virtual vacation, and you won’t even have to pack! In our new “Adventures at Home” series, we’re bringing the magic of Adventures by Disney directly to you with customized at-home itineraries inspired by some of our most popular destinations and activities. First stop: Montana!
A Little About Me, and How I Can Help You Travel Happy
Where to Find Me:
(Unless I’m exploring the great wide sonewhere that is!)
Booking travel worldwide from tomorrow until 2023. Schedule a no obligation planning session now!